Saturday 12 January 2013

A Memory of Light - Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson

4

It was about 10 years ago when I started reading the Wheel of Time, and it feels even longer than that.  Finally the series has been brought to a close and I feel the book was suitably fitting for the end of such a long and epic (in the truest sense of the word) series.  There was not much in the way of build up before the book really got going, that's what the last 13 books were for.  It is pretty much action from start to finish, with a few breaks for everyone to take a breather before plunging right back in.
I don't want to say too much here because I think you really have to have read the past 13 books to understand why this is such a big deal, so I'll just say that I loved it and leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment